Herbatint Hr Color 5C Ash Chestnt L Description
Quality and Tradition with a New Look
More Intense Shining Colors:
More Conditioning Lasting Colour
With Aloe Vera
100% Grey Cover
For One or Two Applications
With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia, 0% Paraben
Effective Grey Cover
Long lasting color
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Herbatint Hr Color 5C Ash Chestnt L Directions
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal and sufficientamounts of Herbatint® geland the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st CASE: PREVIOUSLY COLORED HAIR
3) Applythe mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd CASE: UNCOLORED HAIR
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100%coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color if the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selectedcolor is copper chestnut, mix 40ml of HERBATINT 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of HERBATINT 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint Hr Color 5C Ash Chestnt L Free Of
Ammonia, parabens and animal testing.
Herbatint Hr Color 5C Ash Chestnt L Warnings
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Allergy TestWash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of HERBATINT® color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
Herbatint Hr Color 5C Ash Chestnt L Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.