Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Delivery
- How are my packages shipped?
- Can I select a Certain Carrier for my Order?
- I placed an order, but how can I change the address?
- What's the difference between and order that says, "Processed" and "Shippped"?
- My order says it's shipping, but where's the tracking?
- What does it mean when my tracking says "Undeliverable Address"?
- Q: How are my packages shipped?
A: Nutricity's packers make sure that your orders go out in as few packages as possible without compromising the protection of your items. Sometimes this can mean that certain orders, even if it's just one item, will have to be split into multiple boxes to ensure that it arrives safely at its destination. We do our best to reduce waste by using recycled boxes and packaging materials, we strive to be Green! If you are concerned that you are missing a part of your order, please make sure to check all the tracking numbers included in your shipment confirmation e-mail - sometimes, though very rarely, one box may still be in transit while another has already been delivered.
- Q: Can I select a Certain Carrier for my Order?
A: Because Nutricity, LLC sells a variety of items at a variety of sizes, we also use a variety of carriers for our products. Our systems will automatically choose the best, most efficient carrier for your particular order.
Nutricity, LLC ships packages using two carriers: UPS and U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Q: I placed an order, but how can I change the address?
A: For your safety, Nutricity does not change addresses on orders that have already been placed. Due to the safety of our customers, we would process a cancellation on the order, as we do not want to risk sending the items out to the wrong address. Any Refunds that may need processing will be processed as well. The order can then be re ordered with the correct shipping address.
- Q: What's the difference between and order that says, "Processed" and "Shippped"?
A: If you hear that your order has been "Processed," this means that the items for your order are being prepped to be shipped out to you. An order that has been "Shipped" has left our facility and is now with the carrier.
- Q: My order says it's shipping but where's the tracking?
A: Tracking information can often take one to two days after shipping to show any activity on the website of each carrier. If you are concerned that your order has not been tracking properly or has come to a stop, please contact Customer Service.
- Q: What does it mean when my tracking says "Undeliverable Address"?
A: If you’re tracking number states that your order is "Undeliverable," this means that the address on the label is incorrect, the addressee is not at the address given, and or the mail is unclaimed or the package was refused.